Dear Faculty and Staff,

Fidelity is a provider for Salisbury University’s Optional Retirement Program (ORP) account and supplement retirement accounts, and is scheduled to be on campus throughout the year for in-person, one-on-one appointments. You will be required to schedule an appointment in order to meet with a retirement plan representative.

A consultation with a Fidelity Workplace Financial Consultant is free to you as an employee benefit to help you address many retirement planning questions, including:  

• Am I investing properly?
  • Am I on track with my retirement savings?
  • How do I bring my retirement savings together?
  • How do I turn retirement savings into ongoing, steady income?

Paul Vutiprichar, Fidelity Workplace Financial Consultant, will be on campus for personal appointments on July 19, 2024 in Holloway Hall. Please consider bringing relevant account statements and any paperwork to help address your questions and needs. To attend during scheduled work hours, please contact your supervisor for prior approval.

To schedule a free, one-on-one appointment with Fidelity:

1. Go to fidelity.com/schedule
  2. Select “SCHEDULE A TIME TO MEET”.
  3. Enter “UNIVERSITY SYSTEM OF MARYLAND” where prompted for employer name.
  4. Select “IN-PERSON” for appointment type and “SALISBURY UNIVERSITY” for location.

Your retirement plan representatives are a valuable resource. Whether you are within a few years of retirement or many years away, they can offer assistance in creating a plan to help build lifetime financial security. Remember, the earlier you begin to plan, the more choices you have with greater chances for a successful retirement.

Investing involves risk, including risk of loss.